From APEC HRDWG Wiki
This page contains rules of decorum for posting material on the APEC HRDWG Wiki. For more information on contributing, please see Contributor's Guide.
General rules to follow when contributors disagree on wiki content
- Work toward agreement.
- Argue facts, not personalities.
- Concede a point, when you have no response to it; or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste.
- Recognize your own biases and keep them in check.
- Remove or summarize resolved disputes that you initiated.
- Don't label or personally attack people or their edits. If you have to criticize, you must do it in a polite and constructive manner.
- Always make clear what point you are addressing, especially in replies.
- Work towards a neutral point of view
The content of this page inspired by this link